- Space Saving Integrated Design
- Hose Stretches to 40 foot / 12 meters
- 1400 watt Twin Fan Motor
- 400 Air Watts of Suction Power - 150% more than the Dyson DC26 Multi Floor
- 14 x more powerful the the Dyson DC58 rechargeable (in standard mode)
- HEPA Filtration Down to 0.3 microns
- 3 Year Power Unit Warranty & UK Mainland Delivery Included
As reviewed by
RoadVac gives you more than just a great vacuum cleaner, it gives you back the closet space your old vacuum cleaner has been taking in your caravan or motorhome. A Central Vacuum, the ultimate luxury in vacuum cleaners. Treat yourself to a RoadVac central vacuum system today. Now with true HEPA type filtration!
That’s not all. The powerful vacuum motor compacts the dirt in the dust bag so the bag lasts twice as long. With RoadVac, cleaning an caravan or motorhome isn’t a chore, it’s a snap. Best of all, the RoadVac stretch hose is easy to store. No more hauling that heavy upright or canister around anymore. Just attach the hose to the outlet, turn RoadVac on and glide the vacuum wand around the room, the 2.5 meter (8 foot) hose stretches to 12 meters (40 feet )in any direction, reaching every corner of your caravan or motorhome.
Thanks to the adjustable wand height, you won’t have the lower back strain you’ve likely been getting. When you’re finished cleaning, just store the hose and wand, and you’re done.
RoadVac accessory tool kits include a wide range of high-quality attachments to satisfy all of your vacuuming needs, standard and premium sets available.
Best of all are the mounting options:
Flush mount allows installation were only 100 mm (4 inches) of depth is available.
Surface mount allows the vacuum to be moved to another caravan, motorhome, boat or workshop
Remote mount allows the power unit to be installed in any area were some spare space is not used, under seat, in a step or in a cupboard or locker.
The vacuum power unit weighs only 3.8 kgs (8 1/2 lbs) so has little effect on the MiRO of your caravan or motorhome.
- Only 9 1/2" wide x 17 1/5" high x 4" deep
- or 242mm wide x 445mm high x 100mm deep
- 40 foot (12m) stretch hose
- 5.5 foot (1.6m) long electric cord attached
- 400 air watts, 100" H20 water lift.
- 1400 watt twin fan motor
- 230 volt, 6amps, 50/60 hz
- CE stamped for use in the EU
- 6 Year Warranty
Tough, light,ABS body, the same material as car bumpers are made from. Weighs only 4kgs
Why invest in a integrated vacuum?
- Twice the power of a domestic vacuum
- 20 times the power of handheld rechargable vacuum
- Not just a household vacuum with a long hose
HEPA filter removes 99.97% of common airborne pollutants as small as 0.3 microns
Glass-fibre HEPA material also helps remove airborne particles, viruses and bacteria
Keeps your vehicle dust, dirt and bug free